Printing the Files
• Two .stl files need printed per mask. It has been tested to work with PLA material by doctors already.
• Takes ~ 3 hours to print however please note this time varies from printer to printer.
• Designed to be printed without supports.
• Print an array if possible, source file is included if one would like to modify.
• Designed for Adult Large, scale to 90% or less for smaller masks
Making the Mask
• Sand around the edge touching face with 200 + sandpaper
• Fasten elastic cord to the attachments and adjust to desired tension
• Elastic chord, string, straps, or any variation can be used as ties
• New filters can be bought here (1 roll = ~360 filters using a 46 mm square)
• Existing clinical masks can be used as a filter by cutting them into 2.5 in squares, yeilding 6 filters from one mask.
• Replacement filters can also be ordered from High Tech Filters Shane Rekdal 800-785-6985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org -- please contact me to be added to this list.
• Place filter material on the inside of the mask and fasten by pushing holding square and filter together into space
• These masks are reusable, but each person should have their own
• Masks can be cleaned and disinfected by soap and water as well as disinfectant agents
• Practice good hygiene by washing hands before and after changing filters and removing mask
• Clean mask often, change filter often